[BERG] Berg on 3rd July

Sagarika Phalke sagarika.phalke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 11:17:56 BST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I hope this email finds you well! I wanted to request for a BERG meeting on
the 3rd of July either at 5:00 or 5:30 pm (whatever is most convenient). I
am presenting at the BIAZA conference on the 9th of July and wanted some
feedback on my talk.

Its just a 10 minute talk, but I would really appreciate the critical
feedback since this is my first experience presenting at an academic
conference. The title of the talk is 'Captive Elephant Welfare- A case
study of an Indian Zoo'.

I do hope that some of you will be able to make it. Of course drinks and
snacks will be provided!

Look forward to seeing some of you

Warm regards
Sagarika