[BERG] BERG Meeting - Wednesday 23rd January

Deborah Bruce deborah.bruce at stir.ac.uk
Mon Jan 21 09:53:00 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers,

This week at BERG Lesley Craig will be hosting two guest speakers, Guy Gater and Elizabeth Louden, who are in the process of setting up a project for rescued primates in Ghana.

A wee bit of background from Guy and Elizabeth to get you all interested:

Presentation Title : Project Patas - The Fight for the Weeds

Presentation Outline

  *   Who are Guy and Elizabeth and what is our vision?
  *   Project Patas - Goals & Progress Update
  *   Is there a fit with Stirling University to join us on this challenging / exciting journey?

Our meeting is at the usual time and venue: 5.30 p.m. in the Common Room (3A94), with drinks and nibbles provided as always.

Although we have a few speakers already lined up, there are still some slots free to present at BERG this semester. Please help to fill up our Spring Schedule by signing up for an available date using our Doodle Poll at: https://doodle.com/poll/shw5nppymad8e8b7

(You can also use this link to unsubscribe)
https://stir.box.com/s/rwzik2tsai3kausdtekqvgayv34otmgt

See you all on Wednesday.

Best Wishes,

Deborah