[BERG] BERG this week (and 24th April 2019)

Deborah Bruce deborah.bruce at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 18 10:13:06 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers,

Just a wee reminder that there is no BERG meeting this week as it is Reading Week within the university.

I do however have another date for your diaries as we will be having an additional meeting this semester.

On Wednesday 24th April 2019, Hannah Buchanan-Smith will be hosting Sabrina Brando. Sabrina is Director of Animal Welfare with the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums and will be giving a presentation titled, " Global Collaboration for Animal Welfare".

Hannah will circulate further details closer to the event.

(You can also use this link to unsubscribe)
https://stir.box.com/s/rwzik2tsai3kausdtekqvgayv34otmgt

An up to date copy of our schedule can be found at: https://stir.app.box.com/file/379199974874

Our Spring Semester sessions will resume on Wednesday 27th February when our own Pawel Fedurek will be speaking.

Best Wishes,
Deborah