[BERG] BERG Meeting - Wednesday 6th February 2019

Deborah Bruce deborah.bruce at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 09:43:50 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers,

This week at BERG our speaker is David Pritchard who will be giving the following talk:

 "Are hummingbirds "feathered bees"?: insect-inspired approaches to bird navigation"

Hi everyone, I have just moved here from Sue Healy's group in St Andrews to work with Mario Vallejo-Marin in Biology, and wanted to introduce myself, what research I have done, and tell you about what I am going to be doing in Stirling (spoilers: it involves bees). David Pritchard.

[cid:28182319-8982-451c-954c-b8899353fea8]

Our meeting is at the usual time and venue: 5.30 p.m. in the Common Room (3A94), with drinks and nibbles as always.

Although our schedule for this Spring Semester is almost complete but we still have one available date, Wednesday 27th March 2019. Would somebody like to sign up for this slot? Please do so using our Doodle Poll at: https://doodle.com/poll/shw5nppymad8e8b7

(You can also use this link to unsubscribe)
https://stir.box.com/s/rwzik2tsai3kausdtekqvgayv34otmgt

An up to date copy of our schedule can be found at: https://stir.app.box.com/file/379199974874

See you all on Wednesday.

Best Wishes,