[BERG] BERG Christmas party 11 December - pot luck

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 13:12:31 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers

The BERG Christmas Party is on Wednesday 11th December, 5.30pm in the Psychology common room.

Come along for general merriment, music and games (yes, the Christmas pooding game amongst others, and please bring a party game/ideas if you have them).

Let us celebrate another fantastically successful year, our BERG collegiality, and thank Jade for her BERG meeting organisation this semester. We shall also be commiserating (merrily of course) the departure of some key BERGers.😂

Please bring a bottle, or a savoury or sweet contribution. This is a pot luck affair!

Look forward to seeing you there!

Hannah