[BERG] BERG Meeting - Wdnesday 3rd April 2019

Deborah Bruce deborah.bruce at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 1 07:18:54 BST 2019

Dear BERGers,

This week at BERG our we have an external speaker Mary-Anne Collis, who is Conservation Officer for Argyll, The Trossachs & Stirlingshire with the Scottish Wildlife Trust and Saving Scotland's Red Squirrels. Mary-Anne will present an illustrative talk about the work of the "Saving Scotland's Red Squirrels" project both Nationwide and locally, to include the threats facing red squirrels, what is being done to help combat these threats and track the squirrel populations. She will also explain how we can get involved.

[cid:cfef4590-eb1b-434a-b694-90b74598a126][cid:d79ab1ff-934a-4c06-b7bc-b2a059658e37][cid:b05e3414-5293-451f-8642-61d38dc6d7f2]

Our meeting is at the usual time and venue: 5.30 p.m. in the Common Room (3A94), with the usual drinks and nibbles.