[BERG] BERG talk this week (Wed March 28th)

Paxton Culpepper p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 14:46:38 BST 2018

Dear BERG people,

This week Christine Caldwell and her research team will be doing a practice run of a session that they will run at the Edinburgh International Science Festival next week, and they would really appreciate input from as many of you as possible. The event is titled "The Culture Club" and audience members will be introduced to research methods that can be used to investigate cultural transmission in humans and other animals under laboratory conditions. The event will be a bit longer than our usual BERG presentations so we will start early at 5pm. Come along for some interactive fun!

EISF social media links:
F: /EdinburghScienceFestival
T: @EdSciFest