[BERG] BERG Spring 2018 schedule (so far)

Paxton Culpepper p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:49:04 GMT 2018

Dear BERGers,

I have attached this semester's BERG seminar schedule. As you can see, there are still available slots so if you would like to give a talk or know of someone who would, please sign up via the doodle poll (https://doodle.com/poll/pa33ypah8bmchuau).

After you sign up, please send me the title of your talk and a short blurb about it for the BERG emails/posts. It's also helpful to attach a topic/talk-related image that I can include in the posts - images look nice and they are helpful in advertising the talks.

We all look forward to some great speakers (and topics) this semester. It could be you!

Best,
Paxton

Paxton Culpepper, BSc, MSc
PhD Candidate | Psychology

Department of Psychology
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, UK
Office: 3B134 Cottrell Building
Phone: +44 (0) 1786 466852
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 467641
Email: p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk<mailto:p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk>