[BERG] BERG Spring Semester 2018

Paxton Culpepper p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk
Thu Jan 11 16:15:01 GMT 2018

Dear BERGers,

Happy New Year to all and welcome to the new Spring Semester of BERG meetings! Our first meeting this semester will be on Wednesday 18th January (next week!), in the common room (3A94) - 5.30pm SHARP.

We are recruiting speakers for the programme (approx. 12 speakers) via a Doodle poll. Please sign up and/or feel free to suggest local speakers that we may wish to invite. The Doodle poll is here: https://doodle.com/poll/pa33ypah8bmchuau

We do not yet have anyone scheduled to speak at the first meeting, so if anyone is interested in starting us off this semester, please sign up asap.
As we have noted, speaking about your work at BERG is a great way to practise talks and develop valuable skills, and to get valuable yet friendly feedback from high-quality researchers and colleagues.
If you have new students who might wish to be on the BERG mailing list, please send them this e-mail. To sign up to the BERG mailing list new folk must complete the form available here:

We look forward to a great semester!

Best wishes,
Paxton

Paxton Culpepper, BSc, MSc
PhD Candidate | Psychology

Department of Psychology
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, UK
Office: 3B134 Cottrell Building
Phone: +44 (0) 1786 466852
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 467641
Email: p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk<mailto:p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk>