[BERG] Fwd: Gifford Lectures by Agustin Fuentes, 26 Feb-8 Mar

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Thu Feb 22 15:32:32 GMT 2018

An interesting lecture series in Edinburgh.....lecture 3 at 5.30pm on 1st March of particular interest to the HAI Masters.

Apologies for cross postings.

Best, Hannah

Gifford Lecture series in Edinburgh by Agustin Fuentes, 26 Feb - 8 Mar 2018: 'Why we believe: evolution, making meaning, and the development of human natures'.

https://www.ed.ac.uk/arts-humanities-soc-sci/news-events/lectures/gifford-lectures/gifford-lectures-2017-2018/professor-dr-agustin-fuentes-why-we-believe
Professor Dr Agustin Fuentes - Why We Believe: evolution ...<https://www.ed.ac.uk/arts-humanities-soc-sci/news-events/lectures/gifford-lectures/gifford-lectures-2017-2018/professor-dr-agustin-fuentes-why-we-believe>
www.ed.ac.uk<http://www.ed.ac.uk>
Professor Dr Agustin Fuentes' Gifford Lecture Series is made up of six lectures under the series title 'Why We Believe: evolution, making meaning, and the development ...