[BERG] BERG starts next week

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri Sep 15 12:09:27 BST 2017

Dear BERGers

Welcome to the new academic year, and the start of our BERG meetings again on Wednesday 20th September, in the common room (3A94) - 5.30pm SHARP.

We have our newest colleague, Dr Gema Martin-Ordas presenting a talk entitled " False memories in short-term memories in chimpanzees".

The talk will last about 30 minutes, followed by discussion.

We shall also use the first 15-20 minutes of this meeting to introduce ourselves, as we have a lot of new people.

We still need to recruit some more speakers for the programme - as we have noted it's a great way to practise talks and develop those valuable presentation skills. Please  sign up and/or feel free to suggest local speakers that we may wish to invite. The Doodle poll is here:

https://doodle.com/poll/4gigufnkunz3hzzx
If you have new students who might wish to be on the BERG mailing list, please send them this e-mail. To sign up to the BERG mailing list new folk must complete the form available here:

Donna Kean is kindly organising the BERG seminars this semester, and she will circulate the programme in due course.

See you next Wednesday. Drinks and nibbles as usual.

All good wishes, Hannah

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG)

Room 3A79, Cottrell
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA