[BERG] No BERG meeting this week - Instead: Research Seminar Thursday 9th November 4pm - 3A94 - Prof Emma Flynn

Donna Kean d.e.kean1 at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 7 11:23:31 GMT 2017

Dear BERGers,

Unfortunately there will be no BERG meeting this week.

However, I would like to highlight Thursday's research seminar hosted by Prof Emma Flynn (email below) which is very relevant to BERG's area of interest. Below is a link to Emma's bio if anyone would like some more information on her work.

https://www.dur.ac.uk/research/directory/staff/?id=5391

It would be great to see you all there!

Best wishes,
Donna