[BERG] BERG talks this week: Jim Anderson (15th) and Tetsuro Matsuzawa (16th) - dinner

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 11:44:30 GMT 2017

Dear all

Just to add to Eoin’s message, we shall be going out for an early dinner on Thursday 16th March following Professor Matsuzawa’s talk.
Those of us at the weekend SPRG meeting at the Burn have already heard him speak, and he gives a fantastic presentation! We look forward to hearing him present on a different topic.

Please let me know by Wednesday noon if you would like to join us on Thursday so I can make a dinner reservation.