[BERG] BERG Spring Program and Tomorrow's Meeting

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 15:52:52 GMT 2017

Dear all,

Please find the program for this semester's BERG meetings attached. We still have one meeting slot available (next week, Wednesday Feb 8th), so if anyone is interested in giving a talk or hosting a discussion on a particular paper or topic please let me know.

This week, in a slight change to our previously advertised topic, I will be giving a talk entitled:

"Are automatic imitation effects influenced by experience of synchronous action in children?"

As usual, we will be in the Psychology Common Room (3A94) from 5:30pm, with drinks and nibbles!

I hope to see you all then!

Best,

Eoin ?