[BERG] BERG meetings are back! 18th Jan

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Fri Jan 13 15:28:41 GMT 2017

Dear BERGers,

I am writing with some good news: BERG meetings will be resuming next week!

On Wednesday (18th) we will be having informal introductions and a catch up in the Psychology Common Room (3A94) from 5:30pm, with drinks and nibbles provided.

I am currently recruiting volunteers to give a short talk or to host a discussion this semester so please do sign up for slot at this doodle poll (and feel free to contact me with any questions):
http://doodle.com/poll/mbgh7rvmdwx89vyx

It is worth noting that there will be no BERG meeting on the 25th of January as the UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholars' Meeting will be taking place on that date (at Stirling University). This will be a great opportunity for BERG members to learn about a wide range of student research that is funded by the wonderful UFAW (who also fund our BERG meetings), so please do come along to this meeting if you can. Attendance is free, but you must register your intention to attend by emailing Dr. Stephen Wickens (wickens at ufaw.org.uk). For more information please go to  this website:

http://www.ufaw.org.uk/ufaw-events/animal-welfare-student-scholarsa-meeting-2016

All are welcome to our BERG meetings, and I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

Best,

Eoin?