[BERG] Giraffes at BERG this week

Hayley Ash hayley.ash at stir.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 13:27:36 BST 2016

Dear BERGers,

This Wednesday we have Jill Shearer giving an interesting talk about her comparative study of giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis) behaviour within zoo and safari park environments.

As usual, all are welcome and we'll be in the Psychology Common Room (3A94) from 5:30pm, with drinks and nibbles available!

?I hope to see you all then,

Hayley