[BERG] FW: Matsuzawa's MOOC: Origins of the Human Mind, From Oct 27 to Dec 1st 2016, FREE, registration please

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Thu Oct 20 10:06:54 BST 2016

This may be of interest to someā€¦.

Subject: Matsuzawa's MOOC.
*MOOC: Massive Open Online Courses

A free online course by Matsuzawa will be offered for five weeks,
from October 27th to December 1st, via edX, which is one of MOOC providers.
You can access its registration page from the link:
https://www.edx.org/course/origins-human-mind-kyotoux-007x

Anyone from all over the world can register for the course as a student,
and learners can exchange their opinions and post questions on its Discussion Forum in English.

Dear my ex-students and close friends: I picked up 101 names.

Please forward this announcement to your colleagues and students via e-mail, FACEBOOK, etc.
I tried to do my best describing my parallel effort of studying chimpanzees in the wild and the laboratory.

Thank you.
and
Have a nice day.

Tetsuro Matsuzawa, Kyoto