[BERG] 2nd Student Animal Presentation Skills (SAPS) Course at RZSS - Edinburgh Zoo, March

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 13:54:15 GMT 2016

Posting from Mark Kingston Jones – he runs really great courses!

In a collaboration between The Shape of Enrichment and AnimalConcepts we are pleased to announce that we will be running the 2nd Student Animal Presentation Skills (SAPS) Course at RZSS - Edinburgh Zoo, from the 3rd-5th March 2017. The course will be lead by Mark Kingston Jones and Sabrina Brando, and is aimed at students wishing to explore the subject of presenting about and with animals in captive facilities. The final practical will entail each participate having the opportunity to give a presentation outside an animal enclosure at the Zoo. Please see the attached poster for more details and for a registration form please email mkjones at enrichment.org<mailto:mkjones at enrichment.org>.
Feedback from a previous attendee:
'Another great course run by The Shape of Enrichment. The thought of doing a public presentation may put you off this course but it really shouldn't. This course went through the reasoning behind education in zoos and I actually ended up enjoying teaching people about my chosen species!'

Many thanks and best wishes, Mark

--
Mark Kingston Jones,
The Shape of Enrichment