[BERG] Animal Welfare Student Scholars’ Meeting- 25th of January 2017

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 16:04:55 GMT 2016

Dear BERGers,

You are invited to the annual UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholars’ Meeting that will take place here at the University of Stirling on the 25th of January 2017. At this meeting, students who received UFAW animal welfare scholarships in 2016 will discuss their findings and there is a great series of talks planned (see attached poster for topics). This is a great opportunity for BERG members to learn about a wide range of research that is funded by the wonderful UFAW (who also happen to fund our BERG meetings).

Attendance is free, but you must register your intention to attend by emailing Dr. Stephen Wickens (wickens at ufaw.org.uk). For more information please see the attached poster or this website:

http://www.ufaw.org.uk/ufaw-events/animal-welfare-student-scholarsa-meeting-2016

I look forward to seeing you there. Please let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Eoin

?

Eoin O'Sullivan, PhD