[BERG] BERG- conferences

Sophia Daoudi sophia.m.daoudi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:28:06 GMT 2016

Dear BERGers,

The annual Scottish Conference on Animal Behaviour is being held this year
at the University of Stirling on *Saturday 2nd April*.

We’re still accepting titles for presentations and posters (please send
titles to Sophia s.m.daoudi1 at stir.ac.uk)

To avoid disappointment, register online today:
http://shop.stir.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=1&deptid=8&catid=27&prodid=315

For more details check out our website and Facebook pages:

https://scab2016.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1236779713003275/

All the best,

Sophia

*Sophia Daoudi | *PhD Student *|* Psychology

School of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, UK

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
<https://owa.stir.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=sUCU316JokyIH5uOaTkZ5iXUzSjsx9FIUnYNdKaI40TlXdEcmBjn-yN2AsW4VWa_mpjqXfhCLQU.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.stir.ac.uk%2fnatural-sciences%2fresearch%2fgroups%2fpsychology%2fbehaviour-and-evolution-research-group%2f>

*Email:* s.m.daoudi1 at stir.ac.uk

*Tel:* +44 (0)1786 466366

*Fax:* +44 (0)1786 467641