[BERG] Spring Semester BERG meetings

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 17:07:21 GMT 2016

Dear BERGers,

I am excited to let you know that Spring semester BERG meetings will begin next week, Wednesday 20th January, at 5:30pm in the Psychology Common Room (Room 3A94). At our first meeting we will hold an informal introduction and discuss any BERG news (new publications, grants, upcoming conferences, etc.).

I will circulate our program for the semester shortly but there are still a few more slots available. BERG meetings are a great opportunity to practice conference presentations, to receive feedback on data/methods/grant applications, or to lead discussions on interesting or controversial topics/articles. We still have slots available on the following dates:

27th January
17th February
23rd March

If you would like to use one of these slots, please go to the following poll and choose a date (only one please): http://doodle.com/poll/837n6q6cxcid98zh?

If there is anyone who you would like to invite please let me know, however, we can only cover basic travel expenses so local speakers only.

These meetings are generously sponsored by the Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW), and if you are not already a member please consider joining (http://www.ufaw.org.uk/ ). It is still only £10 for students (£30 others).  By joining UFAW you can help make real, practical and lasting advances to animal welfare throughout the world - for companion animals, farm animals, animals used in research, captive wild animals and those living in the wild that are affected by human activities. Please do join to thank them for their continued support of us in BERG and to enhance animal welfare.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

All the best,

Eoin

?

Eoin O'Sullivan, PhD