[BERG] Social anointing in capuchin monkeys

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 09:38:26 GMT 2016

?Dear BERGers,

This Wednesday we will be welcoming Dr Emily Messer from Heriot-Watt University who will be delivering a talk entitled:

"I've got your back": Social anointing in capuchin monkeys.

*Please note the change in talk title*

For some background information on this work follow the link below to watch a video that was made while Emily was conducting her PhD research at Living Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5TDlG441gA

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow in the psychology common room for drinks and nibbles from 5:30pm.

All the best,

Eoin