[BERG] Police Dog saves Christmas

Gillian Cross gpc00001 at students.stir.ac.uk
Wed Dec 21 10:02:29 GMT 2016

Seeing as it's the holidays I thought I'd share this one.  I like that his name is Rudi ... & just like Rudolph he & his fabulous nose saved Christmas http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/meet-glasgow-police-dog-who-12347864.  Ho ho ho ... good dawg Rudi [♥] .

[http://i4.glasgowlive.co.uk/incoming/article11328979.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/Police-dog-Rudi-PC-David-McIntyre.jpg]<http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/meet-glasgow-police-dog-who-12347864>

Meet the Glasgow police dog who saved Christmas<http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/meet-glasgow-police-dog-who-12347864>
www.glasgowlive.co.uk
Rudi, the hero police dog who featured in Glasgow Live earlier this year, tracked down an alleged robber who was found with presents stolen from under someone's tree.

The University is ranked in the QS World Rankings of the top 5% of universities in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2014)
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.