[BERG] Last BERG of the year!

Hayley Ash hayley.ash at stir.ac.uk
Fri Dec 2 11:33:49 GMT 2016

??Dear BERGers,

Our last BERG of the year will be next week (moved forward from the 14th Dec), where Dr Mark Atkinson will give a Christmas themed introduction to some of his work, entitled: 'Why don't squirrel monkeys have Christmas? A developmental, comparative, and cross-cultural investigation into the mechanisms underlying human-specific culture.'

As it is the last meeting before the holidays, it would be great if you could bring or bake something to share, and we will have a little Christmas party!

As usual, we'll be in the Psychology Common Room (3A94) from 5:30pm.

I hope to see you all then,

Hayley