[BERG] FW: BOOK NOW: Chester Zoo's 'Labelling Sustainability' Symposium - Early bird discount ending soon!

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Thu Sep 10 12:19:44 BST 2015

FYI

The attached symposium looks interesting....

Subject: BOOK NOW: Chester Zoo's 'Labelling Sustainability' Symposium - Early bird discount ending soon!

Good morning,

Please find attached a flyer for Chester Zoo’s ‘Labelling Sustainability’ Symposium being held on Saturday 24th October.

Book by the 14th September to save 10% on ticket prices.

Please forward on to anybody who may be interested in attending.

Best wishes,
Naomi

Naomi Matthews
Conservation Assistant
01244 389426
www.chesterzoo.org<http://www.chesterzoo.org>

[Lantern Magic at Chester Zoo]<http://www.chesterzoo.org/attractions-and-exhibits/christmas?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=LM2015>
Cedar House, Caughall Road, Upton by Chester, Chester CH2 1LH
01244 380280. Chester Zoo is a registered conservation and education charity.
Our charity number is 306077.

[http://www.chesterzoo.org/img/fb.jpg]<https://www.facebook.com/chesterzoo1>

[http://www.chesterzoo.org/img/tw.jpg]<https://twitter.com/chesterzoo>

[http://www.chesterzoo.org/img/gp.jpg]<https://plus.google.com/100441230203957063235/posts>

[http://www.chesterzoo.org/img/yt.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialChesterZoo>

[http://www.chesterzoo.org/img/fl.jpg]<http://www.flickr.com/photos/chesterzoo>

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail immediately and delete it from your system. Activity and use of our e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. We do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. You are advised to scan this message for viruses and we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage which may be caused as a result of any computer virus. For information about how we process data and monitor communications please see our privacy policy and for terms of use please see our terms of use policy.

The North of England Zoological Society, a private company limited by guarantee in England and Wales, with company number: 00287902, registered office: Cedar House, Zoological Gardens, Caughall Road, Upton-by-Chester, Chester, CH2 1LH, registered charity number: 306077.