[BERG] Autumn BERG seminars

Hayley Ash hayley.ash at stir.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 19:04:19 BST 2015

Dear BERGers,

I hope you've had a good summer!

It's time to start planning our BERG seminars for the Autumn semester. We already have some great speakers lined up, but there are a few more spaces, so please consider giving a seminar this semester. You can sign up by following this link to the doodle poll: http://doodle.com/9z6r393yxa93v33r

For those of you who have signed up, could you please send me your title by next Wednesday 9th Sept latest , so I can circulate the programme  in advance (hayley.ash at stir.ac.uk)<mailto:hayley.ash at stir.ac.uk)>.

I look forward to seeing you all at BERG this semester!

Very best,

Hayley