[BERG] BERG - Wednesday 14th October - Giant pandas!

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Oct 12 18:29:55 BST 2015

Dear BERGers

I am excited to remind you that on Wednesday 14th October, we have the Dr Iain Valentine, from the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland Edinburgh Zoo, talking about giant pandas.

As usual, we will meet in room 3A94 (Psychology common room) at 5:30pm, and will have drinks and nibbles available.

You are welcome to join us for a bite to eat afterwards.

I hope to see you all on Wednesday night!

Hannah

 If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG) seminar programme:
http://www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars/

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Director of Learning and Teaching in School of Natural Sciences

Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland