[BERG] Paws for Progress fundraising Quiz Night

Suzanne Ruby suzanne.ruby at pawsforprogress.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 10:59:52 GMT 2015

Hello BERGers,

Paws for Progress CIC is a local organisation based at the University of
Stirling. We work with young people and rescue dogs most in need of support
through our prison based rescue dog training programme and our community
services. Find out more about the services provided by Paws for Progress on our
website www.pawsforprogress.com http://pawsforprogress.com/

We’re hosting a fundraising quiz night on Wednesday the 2nd December at the
Allanwater Brewhouse in Bridge of Allan. With a festive dog theme it should be a
fun night in aid of a good cause and we would love to see some familiar faces
there. Poster with more details attached!

It would be great to have a BERG team at the quiz night, hopefully see you soon!

Best wishes,
Suzanne

Suzanne Ruby
Operations Manager