[BERG] Free spaces this semester

Hayley Ash hayley.ash at stir.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 12:01:25 GMT 2015

Dear BERGers,

Unfortunately, a few speakers can no longer give their talks this semester, so there are a few spaces to be filled.

If anyone would like to give a talk on either 18th November or 9th December, please do drop me an email and I can schedule you in.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Very best,

Hayley