[BERG] FW: SCAB 2015 Talk Deadline

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 16:47:45 GMT 2015

Still time to offer a talk!

From: Scab The Conference [mailto:scab.the.conference at gmail.com]
Sent: 12 March 2015 16:44
To: Axel Wiberg
Subject: SCAB 2015 Talk Deadline

Hi All,
The deadline for registering your talk at SCAB 2015 is tomorrow! There are still places left and we're looking for more speakers. Pass the news on to all your friends and colleagues.
Register your talk here: http://onlineshop.st-andrews.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=219&prodid=3945

Once again, I've attached a skeleton form of the programme for the day. Talks will be allocated 15 minutes including question as at previous conferences.
General attendees and poster registrations will be accepted for longer.
We would also like to make a call for anyone willing to be a judge for the poster and talk competitions to come forward.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Best wishes,
The SCAB team