[BERG] Wed 11th March 2015

Kristin Descovich kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 9 13:15:42 GMT 2015

Dear BERGers,

This Wednesday we are back to our regular BERG schedule. We will have Sophia Daoudi presenting her PhD research entitled: "Mixed communities of capuchins (Sapajus Apella) and squirrel monkeys (Saimiri Sciureus) - A social network approach".

As usual, we will meet in room 3A94 (Psychology common room) at 5:30pm, and will have drinks and nibbles available. For details on upcoming BERG seminars please visit: www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars.

I hope to see you all on Wednesday night!

Cheers and regards,
Kris

Dr Kris Descovich
Research Fellow in Animal Welfare
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467643
E-mail: kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk<mailto:kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk>

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG) seminar programme:
http://www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/research/seminars/psychology/berg-seminars/