[BERG] Wed 11th Feb

Kristin Descovich kristin.descovich at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 10:01:03 GMT 2015

Dear BERGers,

This Wednesday we have a special guest all the way from Argentina. Dr Viridiana Gonzalez from the Universidad Nacional del Nordeste will be speaking on the "Environmental education program at the Corrientes Biological Research Station".

Please do come along and invite any friends that may be interested. We will meet in the Psychology common room 3A94 at 5:30pm and will have drinks, nibbles and an abundance of stimulating conversation as per usual.

A current BERG schedule is also attached. Hope to see you all on Wednesday night.

Cheers and regards,
Kris

Dr Kris Descovich
Research Fellow in Animal Welfare