[BERG] BERG (and UK Primate pet trade)

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Wed Dec 9 19:00:21 GMT 2015

Dear all

Thanks to Ally for a superb talk at BERG tonight - ended our 2015 seminar series on a really high note about the benefits of partners for positive outcomes.

And a big thank you to Hayley who has ensured the BERG research group meetings have run smoothly all semester, and to all our speakers who have made them so engaging and interesting. Eoin will soon be looking for volunteers for next year, so please offer.

I wish you all happy festivities and a relaxing break.

My best, Hannah

Please see below a petition calling for the end of the UK primate pet trade, and consider whether you can sign it (signing it only takes 30 seconds).