[BERG] This week's seminar - and dinner

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 14:19:28 BST 2014

There is no BERG seminar on Tuesday, but instead we have Dr Lewis Dean (St. Andrews) giving this week's seminar on cultural evolution at 4pm, Thursday 2nd October, 3A94.

Please see attached poster with abstract.

For anyone wishing to go to dinner with Lewis, please let Vicki Fishlock (vicki.fishlock at gmail.com<mailto:vicki.fishlock at gmail.com>) know before Wed, so we can book a table in the Mediterranean (tapas in town).

BERG is on again on 8th October....with Caroline Allen talking about Effects of wearing deodorant on the availability of certain cues from body odour (masculinity & femininity).

To sign up to the BERG mailing list new folk must complete the form available here: