[BERG] Announcing the 18th Student Environmental Enrichment Course - October 28th-31st.

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri Sep 5 16:20:50 BST 2014

Message from Mark Kingston Jones, Instructor, The Shape of Enrichment.
The dates for our next course have now been announced. Information on this course can be found on our website:
http://enrichment.org/miniwebfile.php?Region=Workshops&File=seec.html&File2=seec_sb.html&NotFlag=1
The deadline for registration is the 29th September, 2014.
Please pass on to anyone who might be interested.
Yours sincerely, Mark
Mark Kingston Jones,
Instructor, The Shape of Enrichment.

A selection of feedback from previous SEEC delegates:
'Myself and two course mates attended the 1st SEEC and because it teaches you to think differently about enrichment, when it came to completing our coursework we covered different areas to everyone else and our marks were much better because of it.' Fiona Fern, BSc student - now Keeper.

'SEEC turned out to be my foot in the door of the zoo world, as meeting the right people and gaining useful knowledge and skills has ultimately allowed me to achieve my dream job! This course is an opportunity not to be missed and I recommend it to anyone looking to get into zookeeping.' Poppy Mcgoldrick - now Keeper.

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.