[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG meeting: Wednesday 26th February

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 25 12:47:55 GMT 2014

Dear all,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's BERG meeting.  Alex Jones from Bangor University will be giving a talk on: "Cues to sexual dimorphism: the role of skin colouration and facial contrast".  We start at 5.30pm as per usual, in the Psychology common room (3A94 Cottrell).  Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
Hope to see you there!

Christine.

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.