[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG meeting: Speaker and topic now confirmed!

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 18 13:50:16 GMT 2014

Dear all,

Apologies - there was a wee break in our BERG chain of communication.  Fiona Maisels is definitely coming to BERG to give a talk tomorrow, entitled: "Roads, development and wildlife in Central Africa".
We start at 5.30pm in 3A94 as usual.
Hope to see you there!

Christine.

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.