[BERG] BERG meetings this semester

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 12:01:20 GMT 2014

Hello all,

Just to let you know that BERG meetings will start up again next week, Wednesday 12 February.  We will probably start with a fairly relaxed introductory meeting, but I'll circulate further details closer to the time.

Our slots for this semester are being snapped up fast, so if you want to present something this semester (or invite someone) then you please act soon!  At the moment we have the following dates still available:
12 February (if you are feeling really keen!)
19 February
5 March
9 April
If you want to sign up for any of these then please go to the Doodle poll at: http://doodle.com/urm8qhei232if245

Thanks to those of you who have already signed up for a slot!  If you could send me a brief title/topic for your presentation for our programme that would be much appreciated.

Christine.

Dr Christine A. Caldwell
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA
Website: https://sites.google.com/site/christineannacaldwell

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.