[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG meeting: Wednesday 23 April

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 22 13:24:44 BST 2014

My talk tomorrow is a practice of a presentation I shall be giving at the Regional Environmental Enrichment Conference in Edinburgh next week. I am keen to get feedback to improve it!

As a forewarning - it will last approx. 40 minutes, and so I plan to start promptly!

Hope that does not put you off......

Best, Hannah