[BERG] Tomorrow's BERG meeting: Wednesday 16 April

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 16:17:11 BST 2014

Dear all,

Just a reminder about tomorrow's BERG meeting.  Debra Lynne will be giving a talk on: "Reward sensitivity and welfare in laboratory-housed beagles".  We start at 5.30pm as per usual in the Psychology common room (3A94).  Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
Hope to see you there!

Christine.

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.