[BERG] FW: Lawrence Jacobsen Library Survey

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Tue Sep 10 22:33:29 BST 2013

Please complete the very short (< 3 min) survey if you study primates and value the Lawrence Jacobsen Library services.

Thanks, Hannah

Hello,

The staff of the Lawrence Jacobsen Library of the Wisconsin National Primate Research Center is evaluating the current usefulness of its digital resources and services to plan a grant application to meet users’ needs.

Please help us by completing this short but important survey regarding your use of the Lawrence Jacobsen Library services. Your input is vital for sustaining and possible revamping of this aspect of our program.

Clicking on the web link below will take you directly to our survey. We encourage you to invite your colleagues and co-workers to participate, by simply forwarding this email with the web link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jacobsen_library_survey

We ask that you please complete the survey within a week's time. Thank you for you help.

Sincerely,

The staff of the Lawrence Jacobsen Library (Wisconsin National Primate Center)

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.