[BERG] 10k for UFAW

Laura Hall laura.hall at stir.ac.uk
Thu May 16 14:09:22 BST 2013

Dear all,

Apologies for the spam, but it's for a good cause! As some of you know, I am running the Edinburgh BUPA Great Run 10k in July to raise money for UFAW.

UFAW not only sponsor our BERG meetings, but also conduct research into, and promote understanding of, animal welfare - a topic which is important to many of us and our research.

Any and all donations will be gratefully received and many thanks to those who have already volunteered donations. I now have a JustGiving page set up at http://www.justgiving.com/Laura-Hall8 so please consider donating to support UFAW in continuing their work!

Many thanks for reading,

Laura

Laura Hall
PhD Student
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling FK9 4LA

laura.hall at stir.ac.uk<mailto:laura.hall at stir.ac.uk>
+44 (0)1786 466849
www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/lhall<http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/lhall/>

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,