[BERG] BERG seminars

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri Mar 29 10:23:53 GMT 2013

Dear Bergers

There is no BERG seminar next week as it is mid semester break, but then we have two external speakers from the University of Vienna.

I hope you will be able to join us then.

Have a great Easter break, Hannah

10th April - Andrea Ravignani (University of Vienna)
Language, patterns and primate cognition: Dependency sensitivity in Saimiri sciureus

17th April - Ruth Sonnweber (University of Vienna)
The luxury of focused grooming: female Barbary macaques exhibit rank-dependent grooming strategies to alleviate physiological stress load.

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641

Home page: http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/staff-profiles/academic-staff/hannah-buchanan-smith

Recently launched: http://marmosetcare.com/

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,