[BERG] Earthlings film showing

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 17:55:21 GMT 2013

May be of interest to some....

Monday the 18th of March, 18.00

David Hume Tower, Conference Room

We're showing the award-winning, controversial documentary 'Earthlings' about the way animals are used across various industries. It will be followed by a discussion panel with guest speakers from outside the university.

http://www.facebook.com/events/337007706407750/?fref=ts

"For every one person that sees Earthlings, they will tell three... This is THE definitive documentary of our time"

Please come and bring your perspective to the discussion on how we can change the way we treat our planet and everything that inhabits it.  With meat production alone expected to double by 2050 this film is truly timely and concerns us all.

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,