[BERG] FW: Scottish Evolutionary Psychology Workshop

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Sun Jul 21 22:08:06 BST 2013

Should be of interest to some.......
________________________________
From: Fhionna Moore [f.moore at dundee.ac.uk]
Sent: 18 July 2013 10:52
To: 0900063 at live.abertay.ac.uk; Amanda Hahn; Ben Jones; Carmen Lefevre; Claire Fisher; Craig Roberts; ijh2 at st-andrews.ac.uk; Catharine Cross; K.D.Cobey; Kristen Knowles; Lisa DeBruine; l.wright at abertay.ac.uk; Mairi Macleod; Michael Stirrat; Milena Dzhelyova; Ross Whitehead; tamsin.saxton at northumbria.ac.uk; Anthony Little; V.A.D.Wilson at sms.ed.ac.uk; v.kempe at abertay.ac.uk; Alice Murray; Andrew Smith; c.watkins at abertay.ac.uk; Christine Caldwell; c.cunningham at abertay.ac.uk; Corey Fincher; dr296 at st-andrews.ac.uk; David Perrett; grb4 at st-andrews.ac.uk; Hannah Buchanan-Smith; Peter Hancock; thom.scottphillips at gmail.com; Viktoria Mileva
Subject: Postgraduate Workshop

Hello,

I'm organising the final HBES-funded Scottish Evolutionary Psychology workshop (Thursday 22nd August). This will be a postgraduate workshop, for any postgrad working in evolution and behaviour to attend to listen or present for 15 minute slots.

This will be an informal day for students to present their work and meet other people in their field.

If you'd like to come along (everybody welcome!), and if you're a postgrad who'd like to give a talk, please let me know.

Also, please could you also forward this any postgrads whose addresses I might not have on my list.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing everyone,

Fhionna

Dr Fhionna Moore
Lecturer
School of Psychology
University of Dundee
http://blog.dundee.ac.uk/ebr/home/

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,