[BERG] BERG meetings this semester

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 15:07:55 GMT 2013

Hello all,

The start of semester is almost upon us, so BERG meetings will start up again soon too.  As usual we will meet on Wednesdays at 5.30pm, with drinks and nibbles provided with the help our generous sponsors UFAW.

I am looking for volunteers and/or suggestions for talks for the following dates:
20 Feb, 27 Feb, 6 March, 13 March, 20 March, 27 March, 10 April, 17 April, 24 April & 1 May.

You can sign up for a slot using Doodle:
http://www.doodle.com/n7g54nhm2zcpyi6v

Thanks!

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,