[BERG] Dinner following BERG on Wednesday

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 09:29:54 BST 2013

Dear all - inc. my elective students

We have another external speaker at BERG this week - Ruth Sonnweber  from the University of Vienna will give a presentation entitled The luxury of focused grooming: female Barbary macaques exhibit rank-dependent grooming strategies to alleviate physiological stress load.

5.30 pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building) as usual.

Andrea Ravignani who spoke last week, will also come and we shall take them both out for dinner afterwards -a cheap and cheerful (such as the Mexican, Smiling Jacks) to make it affordable for all.

Please let me know if you 'd like to join us for dinner so I can book a table.

Hope to see you on Wednesday.

Best, Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Recently launched: http://marmosetcare.com/

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland
Tel: 01786 467674
Fax: 01786 467641
E-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk<mailto:h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/staff-profiles/academic-staff/hannah-buchanan-smith

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,