[BERG] BERG meeting tomorrow: Wednesday 10th April

Christine Caldwell c.a.caldwell at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 14:23:16 BST 2013

Dear all,

Just a reminder about this week's BERG meeting.  Andrea Ravignani of the University of Vienna (currently doing research at Living Links in Edinburgh) will be talking about: "Language, patterns and primate cognition: Dependency sensitivity in Saimiri sciureus".   We start at 5.30pm as per usual in the Psychology common room (3A94 Cottrell), with some drinks and nibbles.

Also, we now have full details of the talks for next week and the week after.  Please see the attached (updated) schedule for details.

Christine.

Dr Christine Caldwell
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,