[BERG] Wednesday's BERG - and dinner

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 08:19:42 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 21 March we have our former undergraduate student Sophia Daoudi giving a presentation on her MSc research from Oxford Brookes:

The yellow-tailed woolly monkey (Oreonax flavicauda); A comparative study of occupancy between Cabeza del Torro and Cordillera de Colán, Northeastern Peru

5.30 pm in the Psychology Common Room (3A94, Cottrell Building) as usual.

We hope to go out for dinner afterwards - somewhere cheap and cheerful such as the Med - please let me know if you'd like to join us so I can book a table.

Hope to see you on Wednesday.

Hannah

If you wish to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the BERG mailing list please follow instructions here:

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Psychology
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA
e-mail: h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
phone: 01786 467674
fax: 01786 467641

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,