[BERG] Super cake Monday 27th - buy cakes, help SCAB!

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 16:06:07 GMT 2012

For folk on site in Stirling - please read message below from Alan Law about how to support SCAB by buying cakes!

Hi all,

As you know Ros is organising the SCAB conference at Stirling on March 10th, but we are both trying to raise a small amount of money so we can provide everyone with refreshments at the end of the conference day.

To do this we are going bake some cakes and bring them in on Monday 27th at coffee time ( 11am)  and sell them for minuscule prices to all you lucky people (I'll be making fresh cup cakes!). We would welcome anyone else who like to contribute a cake to let me know via email and to bring it along on Monday, anything sweet and cake like is most welcome.

Place: 4U1 across from the BES office at 11am

Thanks,
Alan

p.s. hopefully everyone hasn't given up cake for lent!

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,